cosmicblog

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

HST

"Gonzo" journalism will never see the likes of its founder again. Hunter S. Thompson excelled in now famous "screeds" about "the doomed" in all situations. He inspired me to start this in the first place. Stream of conciousness writing is difficult to communicate and at times difficult to follow without knowing the person well enough. What I loved about Hunter was that he didn't give a shit if he was understood or not. He never lived half way and he died when he said so. The new book is more revelation about one weird dude.

Having said that, I did an about face with regard to text messaging. I applied the WWHD theory and figured he may have just used it himself . So, I bought the cheapest plan they have, despite the woman's concern that 250 texts per month might not be enough !! :) and see what its all about.

That's what HST did...saw what it was all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home