cosmicblog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

logorrhea

the condition of excessive communication. The condition of nervous chatter. I need a place to dump the anxiety of Guyana. I am ready. I am more ready than I believe I am. How to manage the excessive chatter in my head. this is where I suppose people are privy to how I manage too much stimulation. I chatter. I look things up. I keep busy. Learn a new language, hey or some other move on my part. Not really that bright anymore but I can still keep up. This is that point in life to let go of the rope and realize you were only 10 inches off the ground to begin with. I have trained for this all my life.
Perhaps Tanzinia is next. Perhaps my own back yard. Thank you to everyone that has kept the faith to let me go do this. to not let me live less than. to let me share with people the things I have the balls to experience and have some effect no matter how crazy folks may believe me to be.
There may be time after october 18th that I may be without internet. Then
guyana, longhand will appear. I will return Nov 3rd with much to show and tell. Good thing that we take care of all that in kindergarten. Along with cut and paste and eventually home ec. It really does boil down to what you learned in younger days and how you use it today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home