cosmicblog

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

another x on the calendar...

and a weird ride into a world I was once part of but didn't pay close attention to. Camping is involved in this latest jaunt involving Guyana. So, suddenly a tent and mosquito netting are in my house. I have strange tent practicing drills in my living room with my pups nervously wondering what i am up to. Me too pups!
Why do things when they scare the crap out me. Maybe its my way of jacking up the emotion so I can feel it? why watch 'snake on a plane" instead of changing the channels? Well, it is a movie, and a fairly bad one at that but I forced myself to watch. how is that for self abuse!
at least this is a healthy choice?
As i immerse myself in my latest adventure I'll be reminded to write these ideas down. They make wonderful travel stories!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger ShelleyL said…

    Tent camping is a ball!!! Im jealous! and especially jealous of where you'll be doing it.....just remember to play the game safely, dear. (paper nazi?....another throw back to German heritage? lol!....i completely understand being of German heritage myself!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home