cosmicblog

Friday, July 27, 2007

ugh ohare...ahhh oregon...

Yet another little jaunt this time to Portland Oregon. Staying state side for a change. Ohare airport is the equivalent of third world traveling without leaving the country!! The flight was delayed for hours and changed gates 3 times. We had less trouble in the Lima Peru airport for gods sake. Since I arrived so late I really had no chance to see the city, which is quite lovely. Not called "the Rose City" for nothing.

Today was a must see for the zoo and Japanese Gardens with beautiful weather. I had no idea that I was just a hop, skip and a jump from the washington state border. Mount Hood is just to the south and Mt. St. Helens just to the north. Given our tours in Nicaragua, this must be the year of the volcano!

I await the wedding and seeing my friends tomorrow. Otherwise, what to do, what to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home