cosmicblog

Sunday, July 08, 2007

photos rolling...

off my printer are just some of the most beautiful I have taken and been privelged to take. I'm trying to figure out how to post them here but I'm a bit confused about that still. They would definitely be worth the thousands of words here that can't describe this latest adventure. The destinction of the detail in Copan Ruinas, the ball court, hieroglyphic staircase and staelae are nothing I have seen before. To begin to explain a language based solely on pictures feels to me not doable just seeable. To follow that up with the visit to the womens cooperative, bird rehab center and the islettas of lake nicaragua (i think it was there)was a scenery lovers paradise. I received word that the family that accompanied us on the island tour received the pictures I sent to them via email. Now if I could figure this one out. Anyway, its an exhausting adventure and it takes alot out of me to experience and share what I do. Now back to organizing the photos.
I'm hoping to find the ones with Joey Stevens doing the "Caribbean" Weatherforcast. I thought I was seeing things while watching a CBS affiliate in Liberia Costa Rica but it really turned out to be Joey Stevens doing the weather with a parrott on his shoulder. I really wish I was making this one up but I'm not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home