cosmicblog

Saturday, July 07, 2007

am I caught up with Tommy G.?

Too much of an alter ego, Tommy G and me. I'm not really all that Irish but German can be even more controlling. I am at levels envious of the Irish ability to think, drink, conflict and be done with it. The Germans are way to civilized sometimes. To possess as many open flaws as Tommy and still be "OK" with some sense of ego strength. To not possess that means the fate of his former chief. Why check out that way. Easy way out... The hard ways are the long nights doing the right thing because maybe you didn't always do the right thing cuz you are human too.

I'm never sure how long these seasons are but I enjoy them in a voyeuristically fucked up sense of reality check for me. Is my life as twisted as Tommy G.'s? No, then its a good day, theorertically. Could it be? Sure minus the children thing...

Glad to be back where I understand the general sense of things...for the time being...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger ShelleyL said…

    Sometimes it doesnt matter what our geneology, our birth sign or anything else .....somethings just are what they are at face value and nothing else. We occasionally make more of things than what is intended by God by over thinking and analyzing than what is intended or neccesary.
    Im glad you had a satisfying trip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home