cosmicblog

Friday, October 19, 2007

stay tuned...

"it is all subject to change"...prophetic echo those words, now.
Just a routine dental problem with a routine treatment, right? No, really, its just routine right?
No, its a bit(e) more than that.
Its some sort of infection in the bone of my jaw. How is that for some God irony? Or at least I hope he sees it that way.
This is a very high price to pay so I am looking for gifts and signs and messages all over the place.
I was grounded from my trip to Guyana. Both from my dentist/friend and the team coordinator/friend. There are at least 2 gifts right there. Their love and friendship outweighs any foolhardiness on my part to fly with a bone borderline blood infection to outback countries to try and help others.
I am able to write these words without tears now.
How to take hold of this time is the way to find the positive from this experience. What do I do when a dream u-turns? Check out the scenery going the other way.
I do need time to finish the treatment and Mercury is in retrograde till the 1st of november.
Do they correlate with one another.? I am sure they do and one of the sights I'll be looking for is what that might be. How do I handle dissapointment as an adult? How do I handle the gifts that I have been given and mourn the loss of an expectation.?
I'm safe and on the mend at home.
stay tuned...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Karen G. said…

    This seems to have been a challenging year for a lot of people. I know I've often looked to the heavens and exclaimed "He's a funny guy!" And sometimes, taken the lower road and demanded to know "What the bleep is your problem!?" With Mercury having gone retrograde three times this year, we enter these last few months perhaps feeling weary and pummeled by disappointments and loss. It's helpful to do some soul searching and ask "What am I making room for?" The answers will come. Chin up. (I just couldn't resist that one.) You are on the right track and right where you are supposed to be. Take care of yourself! Love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home