cosmicblog

Sunday, October 14, 2007

in the gloaming

the time of day commonly called dusk. i must reveal an unease with that time more days than not. The transition time provokes anxiety. What happened long ago to create this cycle? I'm not much of a dawn person either but to know that there will be light is hopefull. Perhaps my understanding is in the last sentences.
Stepping outside the comfort zone feels like one long gloaming. I have a rough estimate that I will be tested but safe in a strange sort of way during this upcoming voyage to Guyana. I'm not sure about access to the internet during the adventures but be sure to know that I have a designated journal for Guyana---Longhand.
After arrival in Georgetown we will spend the 18th to the 25th at Mercy Hospital. Then we travel to the border with the Brazilian rain forest to a village named Lethem. We stay there at Mrs Foo's and attend to the village women at a clinic. Then 5 hours over land to Annai for 2 days staying at a place called Rockview Lodge. The return to the capital city is nov 1st. And all this is prefaced that it could all change at a moments notice.
stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home