cosmicblog

Saturday, June 03, 2006

what am I thinking?...

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go...Everything truely can be reduced to song lyrics.
I'm in that pre phase of anxiety where I question every breath I take as far as why I need to leave my comfort zone and push myself to new levels. Why can't I be content to stay put? Rhetorical only. I do hope people can find this blog and share this adventure with them. It's partly why I do it. How frequently I can access this technology and from where will be one of the interesting journies. We seem to be ready to incorporate more video this trip as well. So, off we go, into the wild, blue yonder...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger ShelleyL said…

    We gladly share your amazing self with the rest of the world sweetie....just remember to come back home!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home