cosmicblog

Monday, May 22, 2006

peru

This cool thing starts to happen in my brain a few weeks before i set out on an adventure. I start listening more attentively for Spanish language, music, food, culture you name it. I begin to let myself overcome the anxiety of the travel, the strangeness and "what ifs"involved. I begin to accept the fact that this adventure is going to happen and I lean into it. I also realize that this may be the only most people in my world will hear from me. Getting lost on planet Earth is one of the coolest things I can imagin for myself. It restores my soul and stretches my heart and mind toward other people and off of myself. One of the tenets of my life is to get out of my head and into someone else's heart and both will be healed. The journey begins June 9th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home