cosmicblog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

2006

...a year of change for many people in my life. I'm changing by staying still(ish). At the cellular level I am really quite busy!! Wish I still collected t-shirts. I feel like a touchstone. A place for a reality check for others on this journey who are making changes that temporarily distort reality till a newer, more healthy one get created. I've been working alooooonnnnnnggggg time at making sure I am healthier all the time. Now is the time to put alot of this in action. whole new level and lovin' it. Its what I have been studying.
I had the most delightful afternoon with 2 young men I have not seen in quite some time. Yet, there appearance was striking and beautiful, charm undeniable and almost contemplating potty training. Jonathan and Kevin you are wonerful gifts to us all. Next time I will make sure that my camera batteries are charged.
check in once in a while, I do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home