cosmicblog

Thursday, December 06, 2007

theres a world...

ur living in...no one else has your part...all gods children in the wind...take it in and blow hard. ---Neil Young circa 1970.
What a powerful message for where I find myself circa 2007.

If I haven't mentioned or prayed or spread the word about Randy Pausch, on Youtube is "the last lecture" of this remarkable young man. I say young because he is one year older than myself and dying of pancreatic cancer. But is he really dying? Of course in the biological sense he is. However, there is no way that he gives any indication of it in any other sense.

This is how I want to live my life. Do I have time? Am I on my way? Am I there yet? youbet! Helping other live their dreams...Head Fake...brick wall...just a few of the paradigm shifts that have rocked my cerebral world lately courtesy of Professor Randy.

Follow his blog...he has far more consequential things to say than I for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home