cosmicblog

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

pain and silence

where have i been since May 5th. Right here where I always am but definitely different. I've been able to manage the emotional, intellectual and physical tests of MS but physical pain is an altogether different sort of bird. That's where I get tripped up, so to speak. I am finally getting some relief from the pain of bursitis, of all things. So now I can't blame everything on the MS. I used to have this delusion that MS was my 'get out of jail free card" for other physical problems. Yes, I do have problems with magical thinking at times!! Now frozen shoulder, bursitis. What... not related or can be blamed up by saying MS. That sucks. I was just getting used to saying MS after 23 years!!

i had more difficulty adjusting to losses than in times past. There have been losses of human relationships, altering relationships and the just plain sure I don't want to be in them relationships.

2 beloved kitties are romping with the big cats and that's left a big hole in the house as well.

Now that I have spewed all the negative, I can say that I am still alive today and that's a good thing. I am riding horses again, seeing friends and planning for my big ventur to Wyoming in August. Feel like I'm coming right round again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home