cosmicblog

Sunday, December 30, 2007

American sober or Irish sober...

you still gotta love homer simpson after all these years. Marge says to Homer " You are going to this party sober" and he replies " American sober or Irish sober" Tah duh!!
I am going to spare myself the usual year end reflection, read someone else's version and agree or disagree. Takes a lot of time to do that and most of it is contained in these words so not to be redundant...
I beleive in 2008 that I will continue to evolve into my mid life with grace, dignity and of course, tenacity. I literally have a couple of things to prove with my professional challenges so that will keep the saw sharp but the pressure is subsiding. Certain forces are gaining strenght in my life and it is precious and sweet. Many forces are subsiding as well and holding onto old hurts, memories and actions weakens me as a person. I pray for peace in myself, for the people I love that I know and for the people I know that I don't love. Here but for the grace of God go I...2008

3 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Skip Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Fast Rates

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat money[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood ways to generate an income online.

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am really impressed with your writing skills as well
    as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a
    great blog like this one nowadays.

    Also visit my website how to make extra money

     

Post a Comment

<< Home