cosmicblog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

"When is somebody going to fit this guy with a helmet"

Listening to Real Time with Bill Mahr and he says " did anybody watch Bush's State of the Union address?" After a pregnant pause, he replies with : "when is somebody going to fit this guy with a helmet ?". Its come to this in the Bush Presidency.? Well, given his past histories with running businesses, he truly hasn't run the US into complete disintegration but... he still has time left. 1-20-2009 the end of an error!

At least when I show an interest in politics it forces my head out of my ass. I can overthink things, she says dripping with facetiousness. I really can't watch an actual political event. Can only watch Bill Mahr and the likeminded. Its a kinder, gentler, funnier politics. Seriously, where are we headed as a nation. Hopefully, to the polls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home