cosmicblog

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rose

I find myself wanting to write something about you but it feels far too personal to be out there in the obits.
Rose,you were absolutely an influence, a memory I will carry with me to my grave.
Garlic. Can't smell it, see it, taste it, mince it, eat it without knowing and loving you for introducing us. I eat food I don't like just to eat Garlic!
Italian, emotions, throaty laugh, glamorous cheekbones all rolled into this woman I consider a mother from my past. There was always something cooking at Rose's house...
So different the atmosphere from where I came. In the days to come, when we tell stories about you, I want you to know that my world is more because of you.
You wore your heart out on your sleeve.
Say hello to Doc, Nick and my dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home