cosmicblog

Sunday, April 20, 2008

happy 420

I guess the once underground celebration of a particular time of day and month/day has now taken on more mainstream understanding. Not just for smokers. Once upon a time in the mid 70's some high school students near san francisco would use a code "Louis 4:20". Meet at the statue of Louis Pastuer at 4:20 to smoke a joint. Eventually, the code took hold and was shortend to just 420. Then it took on a life of its own especially with the internet. Festivals planned all over the planet. And its a full moon...
I can document this years 1st motorcycle ride as Sat April 19th. Lovely to be out in the fresh air.
Filmakers would like to film portions of "the road" at Presque Isle which I find pretty cool. It could fit in well in some of the pristine wildness that has been born years after an apopolyptic event. I appreciate his leaness in his story telling. I'll be following developments...
time to give these keys and my brain a rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home