cosmicblog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

"Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God"--Kurt Vonnegut

So does this mean I'm a pretty good tripping the light fantastic? I'm not sure if the process does include aiming a dart at a map or maybe we actually choose to go to these places. Now fast forwarding from when I first started this particular piece. How many days have gone by? Train now back on track.
There are new words of new places to add to my vocabulary. Ometepe, Granada, Masaya, Leon and that's just Nicaragua! Addng places to stay and things to do. We might stay at a plantation to observe how it is run and work it if we want to. How about an ecological preserve, same deal? Leon, part of the "college town" segment of the trip with its counterpart, Granada, reported to be tranquilo. I read that the markets of Masaya are some of the livliest around.
As I wrote 2 years ago when this screed began, the transformation is the fun part. Eat lots of rice, beans and soup. have the Gypsy Kings for musical accompaniment along with Santana, dig out the t shirts of Che Guevera and Subcommandante Marcos and grab the cash and go.
I'm pretty certain that entry 100 will occur somewhere in that part of the world.
Is 100 blog entries something of note. I think so. At least for me, its part of letting my voice be heard even just back to myself.
So...mas comida y musica ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home