cosmicblog

Saturday, May 19, 2007

oh very young now is your time...

...evidence of faith in action today in the Episcopal Diocese of NorthWestern Pennsylvania by electing a 32 year old man to lead as Bishop. I am overwhelmed at the possibilites and potential for our diocese. I can only imagine in my wildest expectations what Sean Rowe is experiencing. I could feel it from both he and Carly at the Cathedral. I was not unbiased or secretive about my support for Sean. I was also my stealth self. This satiates and makes peaceful any residual fire of anger toward religious and others of similar stature. The light left in me is to guide the way, not burn the place down.

Sean and Carly, my prayers and spirit are with you both as you continue to adjust to the idea of actually being gifted with what you worked so hard to obtain. It can be overwhelming when looked at too closely, too far away.

A 19 year old US woman became the youngest American to climb Mt. Everest. She has also climbed all the major peaks on each continent to be a member of one of the most elite climbing groups on the planet. At such a young age...

I am grateful to be involved in bearing witness to any of this at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home