cosmicblog

Friday, April 27, 2007

it's a Wii world

Having scored one of the top gadgets around on the first try should be cause for celebration enough and fun it most certainly is. I remember being into Nintendo in the early 90's but did it cost this much?. I'm grateful to have the $$ to spend on such things.
Now for the return of the competitor in me! Its the next step to restoring some body coordination and fitness and kicking ass on the "tennis court"! There is a knack to the gadgetry so currently I suck at baseball but not for long. This stuff rocks.
Speaking of rocks... Neil Young and the reissue of "Live at Massey Hall". The music and DVD inspired me to dig out my vinyls, tune up my long dormant turn-table and rock on. Including the pops, hisses, skips and pure fun sounds of vinyl, it was amazing to watch myself set about doing some basic mechanics of the "stereo". I am fortunate to have a "stereo" that is turntable, 8track and cassette with cool flashing lights that can be set to different patterns. Vintage '70s and it all works. Jamming to an Ohio Players 8 track that still has legs. Beautiful weather, setting up for spring, laughing, shooting hoops (there is no Wii equal) and Wiing but not crossing the obessive line(?) all make for a grand weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home