cosmicblog

Saturday, May 12, 2007

destination....nicaragua and costa rica!!

June 13th thru July 6th. The same time as usual although a bit of different bent this time. Not really any mission work involved and its back to being just my cousin and myself. We have a bit more in the resource department so its a bit more "luxurious" travel if the "mosquito coast" can sound luxurious. Actually, from what I have scanned there is not a dense population in Nicaragua, so few people per square mile and lots of beach front. We plan to fly in to Managua on June 13th and make it to San Jose Costa Rica by July 4th to leave. Perhaps the 100th post of this screed will occur in that locale where it all began 2 years ago in Guatemala. Perhaps I will have written on nervously as the transformation begins...As it has many times before...take out all the clothes and money you think you need, cut the clothes in half and double the money and you are good to go. Get immersed in the music and food more so if possible and get your travel guide out. The rites of summer. Pools, picnics, parties, Portland, Pirates,Panama yet to come!! I do believe I have run out of P's for now.

P stands for peace which I have found in the comings and goings of people in my life and in myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home