cosmicblog

Thursday, May 10, 2007

signs, signs, everywhere there's signs ...

...blocking out the scenery........that's the wild part of todays journey. With time to spare, I thought a trek to the Peninsula would be just what the dr. ordered. The closer I got to the beaches the foggier it was becoming until the decent onto the neck of the peninsula was encapsulated in fog. Now, I had just left sunshine and blue skies and I couldn't see back across the bay toward the city. No city. Hadn't I just left a city. ?
I felt enveloped, cocooned in a strangely safe way. The beach has always been my haven for everything, esp pine tree beach. So there I sat not able to see much but the murky outline of the breakwalls, monoliths out of the water. I sat and thought. Something I can do well. I found myself grateful for the day up to that point and asked for strenght to help me help others. It's pretty simple these days. As I left the beaches behind the sun returned at the crest of the hill. strange days indeed.

As I write this at the close of the day, I am grateful to my guardian angels, those who walk this journey with me and very wild weather found only in eerie pa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home