cosmicblog

Monday, March 19, 2007

peace rally

It provided an opportunity for me to take some good photos of the people. "Shooting" people is not something I typically do and my last two outings involved just that. And they came out pretty good. Between these photos and some I have received, I have been in photo heaven. Then as I am signing on this blog I notice it has some sort of arrangement with Picasa for posting photos...Hmmm....Probably not, with all the boundary issues.
I did have an opportunity to talk to someone much more knowledgeable than I about copyright and obtaining permissions for usage etc. It has the potential to create much murkiness so best not contribute too much. But on the flip side is the YouTube "Awards" that I just read about. Where to land?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home