cosmicblog

Thursday, February 22, 2007

she came in through the office window...?

Having had a start to a day very off balance, and feeling like I recovered well is a pretty good victory for me!! I locked myself out of my treatment office and was using my "business" office to meet with people. That was interesting since it reveals alot more of the duality to my character. More personal looksees. That aside, a suggestion of going through the window was offered. I thought about it and knew it was possible because I crack my windows esp after long days of my long windedness. Hmmm. Ice was receding... Opened easy , now just hoist my carcass off the ground through the window. Sucess! I don't think it could of looked too bad, it wasn't too hard. The only witness toward the end was my unsuspecting office mate and she looked perplexed with the doors and window all open.
I was just thinking about the non-competitive 10k they have in Cleveland in May. The "Rock 'n Roll Run" or something like that. Little different inspiration like Machu Picchu, mountain climbing last summer ...need to move...I just have to admit to needing a "team" approach. It was tough last summer relying on people to literally move my leg for me, to form their shape so I could keep on going on some selfish or sadistic trip or to just keep on going period.
Lets see how the rest of this interesting day goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home