cosmicblog

Friday, November 27, 2009

has it been a year already?

how many seconds in the year of a life? Can't remember the Rent song's actual count but it sure does go by fast.
Where have I been exactly from the exultation of the obama election to silence? it really doesnot matter. I am here and able to form words and express myself once again. Perhaps it time to come back to the land where I can express my opinions without negative and drama responses. FB was fun in the beginning but its just a lot of bs i really don't want to hear about. opinions are looked at as too serious for that medium. So maybe I will return to rants, this time with a marshmallow hammer. I just couldn't let all I have written disapear in cyberspace.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger ShelleyL said…

    Your right about fb...to me its a place of usually mindless drivel...and sometimes thats okay. There is really nothing that is thought provoking or that can begin to evoke a mental or spiritual journey. Blogging is a better medium for such things. Fb I think is best to just find old friends and acquaintances. I hope you find your blog as cathargic(?) as you need it to be my friend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home