cosmicblog

Monday, January 01, 2007

my personal haley's comet

There's an underated little film out there called "the upside of anger" with Joan Allen and Kevin Costner in a dysfunction family life story. At one point Joan Allen's character issues a sexual invitation to Kevin Costner's character stating " This is my personal haley's comet, take it or leave it".

Yesterday was my familial "haley's comet". With God's blessing, I will not live to see another 76 years therefore exempting me from hosting again!!! Whew...

New year New rules...Still working on the new rules part. I do know that my adventures will take me to places like Florida, Guyana, Michigan and thats all before summer starts!!! What about new rules for a 45 year old woman perched atop major changes in her life. Thank god for satellite radio, a set of Bose head phones and the ability to reach back to my past for some things that worked for me. Going back to some roots?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home