cosmicblog

Saturday, September 09, 2006

isnr

In keeping with Groucho Marx' Idea that I wouldn't join a group that would have me for a member, I am here in Atlanta with the international society for neuronal regulation. I am a member. How times change.
This gathering of people from around the globe have one thing in common...trying to understand how our brains work. I have learned a great deal about breathing and how it needs to be in harmony with the heart and how easily this one idea can create change in the neural regulation of the brain, esp the limbic system in relation to the cortex. I have learned and met some of our elder statesman in the field. I have learned that Atlanta has the world's largest aquarium and it is wonderful. I have learned that I am ready to come home...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger ShelleyL said…

    It appears, my friend, that we have been out of touch for entirely too long! Why is it that we have become geographically closer and emotionally more distant? I am writing this from Madisonville, TN. My parent brought me down here to heal and recouperate. Life seems to be taking its toll. I would really like to talk to you when I get back next week to learn more of what you are learning and doing with RAM and the information gathered in Atlanta. I have much to share with you but that is meant for a different space. I love you, my friend. Peace out.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home