cosmicblog

Friday, September 01, 2006

storyteller

She asked me to be a storyteller. She said she couldn't think of any better suited for the job than me. I'm still pretty amazed by the confidence she has in me to photograph and get to know people's stories as only she believes I can do. I have to admit I enjoy the heck out this and couldn't care less if anyone ever saw it. I know where I can find it. So back to Guyana. That's what Becky wants me to do. I have been waiting to share this experience for a while. Time to look at the information I gathered a while back. To look at Remote Area Medicine's agendas and philosophies and achievements in bettering the health of all of the country. My dear friend Becky has implanted in my head a seed that will grow into something bigger than me and I will simply be the instrument of conveyance. Pretty passively/active, right up my alley. RAM has become such a passion for her that she is more at peace each time I see her. Something's working for her. I have another goal to work towards, right up my alley again. Let the self doubt begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home