cosmicblog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

cyclorama

the battle of atlanta as presented via cyclorama!! Went to Atlanta again for another 4 initals conference this time EMDR. Hopeful tool for trauma surivors, aren't we all. But mainly the zoo was pretty cool but my time behind my camera and what I get out of that is well...priceless. My frame of mind was pretty open and so was the experience. I don't believe I got enought fedback or practice but then that's me as well.
I have a list of potential people that I believe it will help. I hope there are more educational offerings out of town. i get a manic rush from travel. Mark Twain said "Travel is fatal to biotry, hate and injustice" something pretty close to that and lack of travel is fatal to me. I'm moving somewhere pretty fast but I have a good handle on the brakes and none on the accelerants.
Ok so some accelerants are necessary!
I'm making sense of yet another death. He left suddenly, with only 2020 hindsight warning and has deprived us of his gifts. this resonates deeply within me. We all have choices. Why rush the inevitable? No one person can be responsible in preventing these lives that end short. They leave more questions than they answer but I truly believe their is an answer. One we will find once we have asked all the questions. For him Q&A is over. For the rest of us or should I say me, I go in search of the answers. Sometimes it all changes in a day but I start over again each day. To not survive is immoral. Why do I get angry when I think of that thought and suicide together? Because I made the choice to stay? Get over yourself and realize that not everyone has the stuff to stick around and thank God that he had the impact he did. It helps with the sadness of wasted potential. Be at Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home