cosmicblog

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

the stirrings of the sheeple

As I pinch myself this wednesday morning, I cry tears of hope that this country I am so passionately in love with is awaking again to its true call to leadership of the planet. Its true call to become the change we want to see in the world. I have lived to see the first female speaker of the house and am confident that I will see a female president in my lifetime. (Hillary and Barak?) (Al and Hillary?)
(Hillary and Al?) Nonetheless, time for work now. The Dems no longer have the excuse that they are the minority power. What if Montana and Virgina go Blue in the senate. We would then control the majority in the legislative branch. How long before the articles of impeachment are drawn, how long!! Remember, prior to this election, the Red Majority has yet to issue a subpeona for federal investigation into the wrong doings of their president, not one blessed investigation. They, however, did manage to issue approximately 1,000 subpeonas during the Clinton administration. "Vast right wing conspiracy?" may initally have made Hillary look a little batty but...I digress. Now is the time for strategic release of what is left of Iraq. May Senator-elect Bob Casey Jr. be one who leads the way. Soft spoken like his father before him, he is a refreshing change from Santorum. This Pennsylvanian won't miss him.
For today, my expression of patriotism is vindicated.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger ShelleyL said…

    All this and Rumsfield is gone too!! Its a red letter day for the Dems!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home