cosmicblog

Monday, August 06, 2012

Means, motive and opportunity

So I have researched the 3 hypotheticals that law enforcement utilize when analyzing a potential crime or malfeasance and have come up with this so far: MOTIVE: divorce would be too costly financially and egotistically. OPPPORTUNITY : a very public trip, yet isolated for lengths of time MEANS : poison/neglect With the dynamics overwhelmingly causing an instinctual reaction of "oh my god, he killed her" I continue to be driven by a sense of justice for you. The truth will come soon, as these questions lead all back to the one who knows what really happened. This will not end until every last thread in this psychopath's drama is unraveled. I loved you for just who you were, no more no less. The fact that you had happiness at the end makes me smile through this pain and disbelief. "this is not over"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home