cosmicblog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

well Hellooooo Georgeous!

So has it really been since last April that I blahged thoughts in space. You are probably wondering where I have been. Well, I must confess my return to my first love, paper and pen. The seduction of the paper, the smell of the binding and the smooth, flowing ink was all too much for me. And yes, there has been more than one book. With that said, will you take me back?
Those other books didn't mean anything to me...plz forgive me.
The planet has rotated faithfully. The world has gone bat shit crazy and I have been fooling around with other people's writings. It was easier, I guess. I can't promise you that I won't longingly reach for my first love...just that perhaps my relationship with you needs rekindled.

With the knowledge that it is easier to get forgiveness than it is permission...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home