cosmicblog

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

there's no place like home...

Arrived Erie yesterday after a pretty quick drive up from Louisville. They are in the final 4 and little else is being talked about. Much like the World Cup game that was on Holy Saturday. Guatemala defeated Costa Rica. Many of the solemn processioners would duck into a place with a TV to follow along between processionals!!
There are many photos to discover and print. I figured out that each time I go I leave a piece of myself in that enchanting land and perhaps someday after I have made enough trips, I will be a complete human being in this most gentle of lands.
I'll leave more thoughts as I can and thanks to everyone who believed that these were important thoughts. I really enjoyed this process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home