cosmicblog

Monday, March 14, 2005

semana santa guatemala style

1st time blogger here...I am inspired by Dean Downey at the Cathedral of St. Paul. If he can do this so can I .
I leave March 17th for Holy Week Guatemalan style. for anyone not familiar with what this christian/pagan experience is and for anyone who wants to find out more...stay tuned. This is the place to find out...at least through my eyes.
My world changed forever the first time i ever traveled from my humble roots here in Pennsylvania to Europe over 25 years ago. Since then I have found myself on some interesting adventures.
I have even managed to create them. Last year I took a team of newbies to Guatemala to work at Father Gregs mission in San Lucas Toliman Guatemala. I finally got it there. The greatest gift we can give anyone is listening to their story and believe me, everyone has one! Out of that trip, Fair Trade Films was born. Along with my cousin, we set out to document anyone willing to share their story no matter what they have to say and then bring them back here to the states to share.
What a better way to start then by creating this blog.
I am always up for new adventures so stay tuned...
celeste

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home